Suja, based in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, is a scenic spot for tourists to visit and take the delight of a comfortable stay with multiple activities. Grab the chance to experience a cosy homestay in such a pleasant location with your loved ones
- Accommodation for 01 night at Camp Oak View, Bir on twin/triple sharing basis with mandatory requirement of minimum 2 paying adults.
- Dinner and Breakfast.
- Nature walk/village walks.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 mins. from Billing (take off point) to Bir(landing area).
- Bonfire in the evening.
- Check in at 1400 hrs and check out at 1000 hrs.
- Accompanied by licensed and experienced paragliding team for Paragliding. We have our own Paragliding Team Headed by Mr. Arvind Paul (two time National Champion)
- Paragliding transfer from Bir to Billing for 16 km.
Any personal charges
Anything which is unmentioned in Inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.