Location: Jakkur, Bangalore
Timings: 8 AM to 12 PM
Get ready to witness the charming aerial views of ‘Namma Bengaluru’! Microlight flying in Bangalore is a 10-minute aerial ride that provides you with stunning views of the entire city of Bangalore. Take part in this one of the most popular tourist activities in Bangalore and fly at the height of up to 4,000 feet.
With a certified pilot behind the steering, witness the unparalleled sights of the vast horizon. After attending a quick briefing session from the flying instructor, get prepared to fly in this motor-powered flyer acting as a co-pilot to the experienced and trained pilot. The aircraft used for the flight is of a world-renowned brand, known for its stability and is completely safe. Throughout this 10 minute ride, you will be flying over the city and enjoy stunning aerial views of the entire place. Cherish these wonderful moments until your flying experience comes to an end.
Suitable For: Adventurers, Youngsters
How to reach:
The activity location is Jakku airfield, which is around 13 km from Bangalore Palace and is easily reachable by public or private transportation.
Things To Carry
- A valid ID- Proof (PAN card/ Driving license/Passport/ Voter’s ID card)
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age to be allowed to fly in the plane
- People suffering any heart ailment, critical blood pressure issues or any other medical issue are expected not to undertake flying
- Expecting women are strictly not allowed to fly
- Only one person is allowed to fly at a time
- Consumption of alcohol or smoking is strictly prohibited
Min age to participate in this activity is 10 years.
Participants aged below 18 years are required to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
You will be informed about your fixed time slot after your booking.
You are required to reach the activity location 30 mins prior to your activity time slot.
- Microlight flying in Bangalore
- Ground instructions – briefing
- Flight and pilot charges
- Airfield entry charges
- 10 minutes (approx.) flight time
- All Applicable Taxes
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.