On arrival, our representative will meet you at the railway station and transfer you to the hotel Check-into hotel and relax for some time. After some relaxation, start sightseeing for the day places including Red Fort, Jamma Masjid, India Gate, Jantar Mantar, an evening stroll around the market of Chandini Chowk. Return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2″ heading_tag=”h1″]
After breakfast start for sightseeing for the day places including Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, Rashtrapathi Bhavan, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, etc. Spend some leisure time in the evening for shopping and exploring the market. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 3 ” heading_tag=”h1″]
The morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Akshardham Temple, Mathura, and Vrindavan. By evening reach Agra and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 4″ heading_tag=”h1″]
After breakfast start for sightseeing in Agra, a major tourist attraction in Agra includes Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra. Evening our representative will safely drop you at Agra railway station to proceed for your onward journey.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6b08a-6799″]
- Arrival pick up
- Daily breakfast
- Internal transfers
- Driver charges and parking charges
- Tolls & Taxes
- Departure drop
- Personal charges like adventurous activities, monuments entry etc
- 5 % GST
- Anything not mentioned above.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.