Arrival in Agra. Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and discover the local market of Agra, famous for handicraft and leatherwork.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2″ heading_tag=”h1″]
After breakfast move to Mathura -Vrindavan famous for cultural/heritage places
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 3″ heading_tag=”h1″]
After breakfast move to Fateh Pur Sikri, This magnificent fortified ancient city, 40km west of Agra, was the short-lived capital of the Mughal empire between 1571 and 1585, during the reign of Emperor Akbar. Akbar visited the village of Sikri to consult the Sufi saint Shaikh Salim Chishti, who predicted the birth of an heir to the Mughal throne.
By late evening you will be transferred to Agra railway station for departure
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6b225-2117″]
- Arrival pick up
- Daily breakfast
- Internal transfers
- Driver charges and parking charges
- Tolls & Taxes
- Departure drop
- Personal charges like adventurous activities, monuments entry etc
- 5 % GST
- Anything not mentioned above.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.