About the Camp:
One can enjoy a trek through the forest and mountains, enjoy bird watching, and other campsite activities.
The activities conducted at the campsite include Trekking and bird watching, Nature Walks, Indoor games like Chess, Carom, Badminton, Bonfire, etc.
Things To Carry
- Valid ID proof
- Warm and comfortable clothes
- Camera (optional)
- Torch or flashlight
- Sunscreen lotion
- Personal medications (if any)
- Don’t damage the campsite property.
- Children below 6 years are free of cost.
- Children above 6 years and below 14 years will chargeable as per Child variant.
- Consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Loud Music is prohibited at the Campsite. However, light music arrangements can be made.
- Keep your surroundings clean.
Arrival at the Campsite in the afternoon time.
Meet and greet at the site with welcome drinks. After a briefing, the tents will be allotted.
Enjoy indoor and outdoor games and other activities at the campsite.
Post this, Guide will take you for a trekking experience.
Return to the site and enjoy the bonfire with light music. Dinner at the restaurant in the night.
Overnight stay in tents.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Morning Nature Walk | Breakfast | Check-Out” heading_tag=”h1″]
Early morning wake up. Go out for a Nature Walk.
Have Breakfast at the restaurant.
Check Out from the camps.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-62a44-9be9″]
- Alpine Tents with Attached Washrooms on sharing basis
- Welcome Drinks
- Bird Watching
- River Crossing
- Nature Walks
- Camp Games (Volleyball, Badminton, Cricket etc.)
- Bonfire with Light Music
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in inclusions.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.