The camp is near to the River and one can experience the soothing sound of the flowing river.
One can enjoy a hike through the forest, enjoy bird watching, swim in a natural River-pool alongside fishes.
Check-in time : 2:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00AM
About the Activities:
The activities at the campsite include Jungle walk, Indoor games like Chess, Carom, Badminton, fishing, Bonfire, etc.
Things To Carry
- Valid ID proof
- Warm and comfortable clothes
- Torch or flashlight
- Personal medications (if any)
- Sunscreen lotion
- Camera ( optional)
- No restrictions on alcohol and smoking.
- Consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Cost does not include any local transfers to/fro camp.
- Camping will be on sharing basis double/Triple depending on availability
- Child below 5 years is free of cost.
- Children between the age group of 5 to 12 years will be chargeable as per the booking option.
- Someone who is above the age of 12 will be charged as an adult.
- Bonfire is common for everyone.
- All activities subject to weather conditions.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation, etc. are not a part of the package.
Arrival at the Campsite in the afternoon time.
Meet and greet at the riverside restaurant. After a briefing, premium quality tents will be allotted.
Enjoy a dip in the river if you wish or enjoy the fishing activity. Enjoy indoor and outdoor games.
Post this, Guide will take you for a jungle trek.
Return to the site and enjoy the bonfire. Dinner at the restaurant in the Night.
Overnight stay in tents.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2 – Morning Fun | Activities” heading_tag=”h1″]
Early morning wake up.
Enjoy a dip in the river at the campground.
Breakfast at the restaurant is ready.
Check Out from the camps.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-66827-4477″]
- Stay in tents on a sharing basis
- Dinner (Veg/ Non-Veg – 8 dishes)
- Welcome Drinks
- Jungle Trek (up to 4 km)
- Badminton equipment
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in inclusions.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.