Location: Dawki, Meghalaya
Check in Time: 02:00 PM (Day 1)
Check out Time: 12:00 PM (Day 2)
Dwaki is a small unexplored village situated at the bank of the cleanest river of India Umngot River. It has an exquisite Natural beauty, Dwaki, an emerald green fairy tale river, so clean that on your boat ride your boat will feel like floating on the river. As you float along you encounter the sparkling cascades that drop down from the stunning Hills that are covered with lush green trees. The River has such Majestic beauty that it gives you peace just by looking at it.Once you are here, you would just want to sit and stare into the magnificence of nature- the endless horizon, where the blue rivers meet, flanked by foliage in all shades of green.
Due to its above qualities it is considered as one of the best places for camping in Meghalaya. Your camps would be located at the banks of the Umngot River with bonfire and activities included gives you a perfect blend of Nature with adventure. Overnight camping at Dawki Shnongpdeng river is an amazing and adventurous experience. This camping package includes Tent and Bedding along with multiple adventure activities like Kayaking, Cliff Jumping, Snorkeling and Bonfire arrangement. Wake up next morning with the breathtaking views of Lush green forest with clear sky and Blue Green water in front, with delicious breakfast available for you at the campsite.
Available Package Option
Camping with Meals
Camping with Meals and Kayaking
How to Reach?
You can easily reach this campsite by private or personal transportation easily available from Shillong/ Cherrapunjee/ Guwahati
Things To Carry
- Extra pair of clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Valid ID proof
- Sun Block
- Small Medicine Box
- Alcohol is not allowed in the campsite
- Luggage Room is available on-demand for keeping belongings.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed to stay in one tent
- Parking is available at an additional cost of Rs.30/- for 2 wheeler and Rs.100/- for four-wheeler
- Dinner and lunch is not been included in this package
- Dawki Tents are waterproof and hence there is no need to worry if there is a sudden rainfall during an overnight camping.
- Child are not been allowed at the campsite
- Cost does not include any local transfers to/fro camp.
- Do not carry drugs/weapons/firearms/jewellery and valuables with you. Camp does not have locker facilities.
- Bonfire is common for everyone.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc. are not a part of the package.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs or medically/physically unfit will not be allowed for the activity.
- Do not litter at the campsite
Children aged above 10 years will be counted as adults.
- Camps are available on double and triple occupancy
- Breakfast ( Bread and Butter , Puri Sabji )
- Dinner( Dal, Chawal Sabji Roti )
- Lights,mobile/camera/ laptop charging facility with Power backup at camp
- Kayaking equipments
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.