Nature Adventure Camp In Kanakapura Overview
Location: Kanakpura, Bangalore
Located at a brief expanse of 60 km from Bangalore, this campsite is perfectly placed amidst lush green forests. The location is very good for outdoor explorations and adventure activities, and this campsite provides a lot of it. The campsite offers the best adventure amidst nature and serenity.
The countless activities available at this adventure retreat will allow you to have the best camping experience of your lifetime. You will get an opportunity to participate in activities such as water zorbing, trampoline, rain dance, outdoor games, indoor games, and swimming pool. You can also go for 250 metres zipline across boulders and water body and let the adrenaline rush. There are 2 swimming pools and a natural water body within the resort located amidst the valley.
Along with the tents, you will also be provided with mattresses, pillows, and blankets. The tents will be allocated on a double or triple sharing basis based on availability.
Places to Visit Near The Campsite:
Bilikal Rangaswamy Betta – 33.4 KM
Pyramid Valley international -17.4 KM
Chunchi Falls – 56.1 KM
Revanna Siddeshwar Betta- 30 KM
Butterfly park- 11.2 KM
Nature Adventure Camp in Kanakapura Package Types:
You can choose the following option after clicking the ‘Book Now’ option:
Camping with Meals and Activities:
The package includes accommodation, activities Hi-Tea, Dinner and breakfast.
Check-In Time: 4:00 pm
Check-Out Time: 10:00 am
How to reach:
The property is located in Kanakpura, 60 km away from Bangalore Palace. You can easily reach there by private or personal transportation.
Children aged 5 – 10 years can book the child package.
Infants below 6 years of age are allowed for free.
Washroom facilities are as follows, 12 each for men and women near the swimming pool and 2 common near reception.
Things To Carry
- Sweater/Rain Coat
- Bluetooth speaker
- Toiletries Kit
- Medicines Kit
- Cash as no ATM’s nearby
- Extra pair of clothes
- Sports Shoes
- Wear Comfortable Clothes
- Please strictly adhere to the advice of instructors while on activities, as safety is not compromised.
- They have outdoor and adventure activity team and they will conduct team building activities.
- Point of contact available at the property all time.
4:00 pm: Check-in and High Tea
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm: Rope Activities games ( Zip Line and High rope activities, natural rock face withholds, rappelling, Mud kabaddi, mud volleyball, obstacle ropeway and swimming)
Rain Dance – 30 Minutes
6:30 pm: Sunset and Leisure
7:30 pm: Bonfire
9.00 pm: Dinner
11:00 pm: Retire for the Night
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Nature Adventure Camp in Kanakpura” heading_tag=”h1″]
6: 00 am: Trekking
8:00 am: Tea, Coffee
9:00 am: Breakfast
10:00 am: Check out
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6a3d9-b7df”]
- Tents: accommodation in camps on Double/triple sharing basis with foam bed, pillows and blankets.
- Washroom facilities are as follows, 12 each for men and women near the swimming pool and 2 common near reception.
- Dinner – Veg Starter, Non-Veg Starter, Veg and Non- Veg Gravy, Rice, Chapati, Sweet
- Breakfast – Idli, Upma, Bread, Tea/Coffee
- Barbeque(At extra charges payable at the campsite)
- 6 Rope Activities including (Slackline, Burma Bridge, Water roller River crossing)
- Water Zorbing
- Zip Line
- Swimming Pool
- Rain Dance
- Outdoor Games
- Indoor Games
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.