About the Camp:
The camp is located right in between meadows with a view of Himalayan peaks and snow capped mountains all around the zone. Fifty kilometers from Nainital, this site has proximity to fruits orchards and provides panoramic scenario for a perfect stay. Also, activities like rock climbing, trekking, rappelling will be a power boosters to all its visitors.
About the Activity:
– Have some fun loving time in the camp by welcoming yourself at this place. Indulge in various activities and enjoy yummy lunch, dinner and breakfast to satiate your hunger.
– Comfortable tents stays are present for a good sleep.
– Enjoy some good time with fellow mates while visiting orchards, playing archery and watching birds in the heights of Himalayas.
Check In Time: 11 AM
Check Out Time: 10 AM
Things To Carry
- Comfortable clothing
- Personnel toiletries and towel
- One warm sweater and a warm (pref. rain proof) jacket or an umbrella
- Gloves/mufflers/warm cap may be carried for evenings
- Comfortable walking/trekking shoes and slippers for lounging at camp and near water areas
- Water bottle
- Torch with extra pair of batteries (mandatory)
- Backpack / day pack to carry stuff while on short walk
- Perfect Mixture of Camping and Offbeat.
- Experience Mesmerizing Sunsets.
- Best Price Guarantee!
11:00 AM: Check in to the campsite
12.00 PM: Indulge in various activities
1:00 PM: Lunch for you.
2.00-5.00 PM: Activities to be taken are ready
5:00 PM: Evening Tea and snacks
6.00 PM: Bonfire After Sun Down
8:30 PM: Dinner
Retire for the night after dinner
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Breakfast | Activities | Check-Out” heading_tag=”h1″]
Wake up call this morning.
Get ready for activities
8:30 AM: Breakfast
10:00 AM: Check out from campsite
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-66a52-3231″]
- Twin/Triple/ quadruple sharing basis in 13 American Safari Tents along with cots, mats and sleeping bags.
- Picnic lunch
- Bird watching
- Campfire and star gazing
- Flower/fruit Juice making
- Common washrooms
- Hammocks and lounging chairs
- Adventure activities with instructors and safety equipment.
- Kids between the age of 0-5 years can stay complimentary.
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.