About the Activity:
- An assured beautiful package is here before you. It is nothing but a camping and trekking experience in Kodaikkanal, Tamil Nadu.
- This is a 2 day 1 night package with some exciting activities as deep forest camping, visiting the natural falls and water bodies.
- Partake in morning exercise sessions, listen to the nature talks by experts, indulge in bird watching, star gazing, enjoy the camp fire, get a dip in the water falls, enjoy the musical nights, adventure games, environmental talks and debates and share your real life adventure stories.
- The package includes food, accommodation in 2/3/4 sharing tents and transportation from Kodai lake to the activity point and return.
- The trip starts at around 10:00 AM from Kodaikanal Lake and ends at around 06:00 PM, the following day.
Things To Carry
- Trekking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Warm clothes
- Insect repellent
- Pick up and drop off at Chennai by a van can be arranged at an additional cost.
- The check-list and Dos and Don’ts during the tour will be provided after you confirm the booking.
- Minimum 10 members required for 3200-pricing other wise 4 members minimum required and 3500-inr per head pricing will charged.
- This is a group tour
- At around 10:00 AM, get picked up from Kodai International School football ground.
- You will reach the campsite by 12:00 noon, get welcomed with a refreshing drink.
- Following which, you will get briefing of the event from the instructor.
- Check-in to the tents allotted to you afterwards.
- Gather together to have lunch at around 01:30 PM.
- Start the exciting trip with a trek to the waterfalls around 02:30 PM. Enjoy dipping in the cold water.
- Post which, return to the campsite by 05:00 PM, head out to engage in more games such as archery, volleyball etc with your fellow trekkers.
- The camp fire will be arranged after the dusk, around 07:00 PM.
- 09:00 PM onward, dinner with veg and non veg BBQ will be served.
- Retire for the night later.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2″ heading_tag=”h1″]
- At around 07:00 AM, morning tea or coffee will be provided.
- Post breakfast at 08:00 AM, prepare for an elaborate trekking into the woods that starts by 09:00 AM.
- Once you conclude the 10 KM trek, enjoy the lunch that would be served around 01:30 PM.
- The trip gets over at 03:30 PM approximately, gather for a group picture and depart.
- You will be dropped at Kodaikanal bus stand at around 05:00 PM.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-64e4d-6516″]
- Accommodation in tents on double, triple and quadruple sharing basis
- Breakfast on day 2
- Lunch on day 1 and day 2
- Dinner on day 1
- Hi-tea on day 1
- Outdoor games
- Forest entry charges
- Guide charges
- Sleeping bags
- Refreshments at the campsite upon arrival
- Pick up and drop off at Kodaikanal Lake
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.