Have you ever experienced flying high over the mountains and grasping adventure? Just not be sitting in a flight towards making the journey for a destination, but to ride the aircraft with supreme control? Now, you can witness wind penetrating through your hair and seeing the warmth of sun rays tenderly touching your face. Grab the chance to experience the perfect adrenaline-pumping activity for the lovers of adventure, Microlight flying over the Himalayan range.
About the Activity:
The microlight flight package in over the Himalayas is a 60-minutes activity that lets you fly at a height of 9,000 feet above sea level amidst the scenic Himalayan range. This microlight flight experience gives you a bird’s eye view of the charming peaks that constitute the Himalayan range.
The activity would surely let you hold ever-cherishable memories for an entire lifetime. The Microlight flying journey in Nepal is sure to let you take glimpses of the ideal destination that serves perfectly for the nature enthusiasts, thus this is definitely a once in a lifetime experience you would come across in Nepal.
In order to enhance your journey, the activity comes with convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off facility. The facility implies to hassle-free transfers that are valid for all to and from hotels and airport within the city. In cases, if your hotel is located outside the city range, additional charges will apply. The package is inclusive of all safety equipment that would ensure maximum safety of the participants.
Things To Carry
- No drugs
- Use the equipments without damaging
- Listen to all the instruction carefully
- This is a private tour
- Microlight Flying
- Transportation service for guests (pick up and drop off both from hotel & airport)
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any personal charges.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.