Duration: 2 days 1 night
Mysore is famous for its various palaces and temples. There are many natural getaways from Mysore as it is located on the foothills of Chamundi hills.
There are two options available for the stay one is the Pitch tent stay where a cotton mattress will be provided to you, you can also ask for a sleeping bag at an extra cost. Battery operated light will be there to let you read properly. Bathrooms will be on a sharing basis and you can request for tent cooler. The other option is the Luxury tents where you will be provided a bedroom with queen size bed, private bathroom and verandah and Air-conditioner.
Check In Time: 12:00 am
Check Out Time: 11:00 am
Number of camps: 9
Maximum capacity: 27
Check In Time: 6:00 pm
Check Out Time: 10:00 am
Number of camps: 6
Maximum capacity: 12
Minimum number of people required: 2
How to reach:
The campsite is located just 10kms away from the Mysore bus stand so you can reach there easily by public or private transport.
Note: Charges for sleeping bags, personal barbeque are not included in this package.
Check in the campsite and Freshen up
Have a delicious lunch served by the local and expert cooks
Indulge in various fun-filled activities
Have an evening tea
Bonfire session with your friends and family
Have your delicious dinner
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Check out with memories” heading_tag=”h1″]
Have your refreshing breakfast
Check out with memories
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6398d-47e1″]
- Luxury Tents
- Pitch Tents
- Board games
- Cricket net
- Tug of war
- Water balloons
- Personal barbecue (Chargeable on site)
- 20 Can stacker cooler with ice packs
- Bathrooms with running hot and cold water
- Camp Games
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Theatre
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.