Trip Location: Bhandardara
Camping in itself is a great way to experience nature. We offer you camping on a lakeside, boating, bonfire and BBQ.
About the place:
Bhandardara is the perfect weekend getaway destination in Maharashtra. Nestled in the scenic district of Igatpuri, Bhandardara developed as one of the best and less commercial hill stations of Maharashtra. The village is home to the state’s highest peak, Mount Kalsubai. Embraced by natural lakes, waterfalls, flora and fauna, Bhandardara is the best retreat for the mind, body and soul.
The rich wildlife of the place, the chirping of birds, lush green hills all around, the starlit sky at night and the silence of the lake makes Bhandardara a place for rejuvenation from the busy city life. Enjoy the live guitar performance, boat ride, bonfire and BBQ while you camp at this pristine location.
How to reach?
We offer pickup from Kasara railway station.
Catch Kasara Local from CSMT or any other nearby station of the central line and get into the given local train leaving from CSTM on 10:16 AM.
Meet our team near ticket counter at Kasara station at 12: 40 pm.
For people who will be travelling by their own, a google map location of the campsite will be shared after booking.
Things To Carry
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
- Water (2ltr minimum compulsory)
- Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries. (Mobile flash won’t be entertained)
- Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Backpack to carry all stuff. (No Handbags or Cholas will be allowed.)
- Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
- Camera (Optional).
- Bedsheet / Sleeping Bag.
- Extra Pair of Cloths.
- Do not litter
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Maintain a friendly environment
- All the participants whether travelling by local train/bus or private vehicle must reach at the meeting point at the given time. The organizers will wait for you at the meeting point for not more than 15mins. Post which the organizers may go out of network range and will not be able to assist you to the base camp. In such situation the organizers shall not be liable for any inconvenience what so ever and the participants will be considered as “no show” for which no refund will be given.
- The leader’s decision will be final and no arguments or objection from the participants will be entertained.
- During the event, if any participant does not follow safety instructions and indulges in acts that lead to physical harm, the organizers will not be held liable for it. If the weather conditions are unfavourable or that the time of a natural calamity on or before the trek, the event will be cancelled, and no refund will be given in this case. Stay options mentioned in the itinerary are subject to availability and natural conditions i.e. tents can’t be pitched if it rains and/or rainstorm is being predicted. In such cases, an attempt will be made to provide shelter for the night. Food during the trekking and camping events will be basic as it will be sourced locally from villages and will be cooked by villagers.
- No refund will be processed of once the event gets over. All participants are deemed to be physically fit for the event. In case a participant decides to drop out during the event he/she has to bear the extra cost of arranging his/her return. This cost will be charged at-actual-basis. The participant is responsible for his own valuables as there are no luggage safety lockers in any of the base camps. Participation will be at your own risk and the organizers will not be held responsible for any accidents, loss of life or valuables.
- This is a group tour
- 12:40 pm: Kasara station Meet our team near the ticket counter.
- People who travelling by their own can reach campsite directly. Location will be share.
- 1:00 pm: We will board towards campsite, make a halt on the way to get refreshments and lunch.
- 04:30 pm: We reach campsite & have a yummy snack and free time to explore the Lakeview.
- 07:00 pm: Enjoy the camp night with your friends & love ones.
- 09:00 am: Have a delicious local cuisine of Dinner
- 10:00 am: Prepare for a night under the sky , play a few games, share stories, make new friends and enjoy the campfire.
- 11:45 am: Off to the tents for a sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy: P).
- Day Ends.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2″ heading_tag=”h1″]
- 08:00 am Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea and breakfast.
- 09:00 am Move towards Lake and get ready for boating.
- 09:30 am After the Boating activities, allotted time will be given to change and dry.
- 10:00 am Check out from campsite & leave towards Kasara.
- 01:00 pm: Reach Kasara station. Here we end our tour with best of Bhandardara memories.
- 03:30 pm: Adios! Back to the mundane city life.
- Until next time
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-696a9-97ec”]
- Comfortable tents
- Available on sharing basis
- Snacks and Refreshments
- Leaders Expertise Charges
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.