Standing in the southeast of Mumbai Panchgani is a hill station is known for tableland and a huge volcanic plateau which gives you a different view of camping.
Standing high and surrounded by beautiful hills this place will leave you with a peaceful vibe. The camp is at a very high altitude with the expanse of around 20 acres of land, surrounded by natural scenic beauty, not only camping but we have adventure point right at the same property which adds more fun in this camp.you will be experiencing a safe, comfortable stay with pleasant weather.
With a worthy stay, we also entertain you with interesting activities.
There are really exciting activities waiting for you like Trust Track followed by others which include an Obstacle course, Trekking, Cycling, Commando Crossing, Zip Line, Burma Bridge, Bonfire and it will come to an end with Barbeque. While enjoying all these activities you will be filled with a delightful experience. This camping is suitable for a family or can be enjoyed with a group of friends.
Tent will be provided with different sharing for your comfortable stay.
Delicious meals cooked by a local chef by maintaining proper hygiene. The meal includes breakfast, lunch, evening snacks & tea and then dinner.
How to reach:
After reaching Mahabaleshwar you have to reach Bhillar with the help of public or private transport. Once you reach there you will be seeing the signboards keep following them to reach the campsite.
Things To Carry
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Follow the rules and regulations of the campsite.
- Take care of your personal belongings.
- Do not litter around.
- This is a group tour
Maximum Occupancy: 100-120 PAX
Minimum occupancy: 4 Pax
Check-In: 10:00 am
Check-Out: 9:00 am
- Stay in tents on multiple sharing basis
- Evening snacks & tea
- Trust Track
- Obstacle course
- Commando crossing
- Zip Line
- Burma Bridge
- Any personal charges,
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.