Rejuvenate your mind and body with the scenic views of the lush green valleys of the Himalayan range in the town of Mashobra, also known as the ‘Quieter Shimla’. Enjoy a delightful camping experience with comfortable accommodation where you would encounter no hassle. The package lets you undergo a fun bonfire session with camp games and other adventure activities such as Waterfall Trekking.
Stay: You get suitable accommodation in the form of Camps with Attached Washroom on double/triple/quad to ensure your exiting offbeat stay to be the best.
Meals: The meals include one each of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner; All the meals are based on North Indian Cuisine.
– There are other adventurous activities like
– A waterfall trekking is also added to the package to make your experience more delightful.
How to Reach?
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM on Day 2
Child policy: Child below 7 years of age will not be charged, while the child between 7-12 years of age will be charged 50% of the adult cost.
Things To Carry
- Valid ID proof issued by the government
- Comfortable winter wear
- Comfortable footwear
- Personal medication, if any
- Personal toiletries and towels
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries
- Cash as there are not many ATM’s nearby
- Mosquito repellent
- First Aid kit
- Parking facility is available at the campsite
- Follow instructions properly.
- Any damage done will be payable by the visitor at the time only.
- Activities mentioned above will be at an additional cost.
- Keep the surroundings and the nature clean.
Note: Minimum 2 persons are required to book this package.
Check in to the allotted tents after arriving.
Lunch will be served, post which, you are advised to rest for a while.
Take part in various activities arranged at the campsite.
In the evening, gather around the bonfire and enjoy the conversation and share your stories with others.
Enjoy dinner and then retire for the night in the woods of Mashobra.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Waterfall Trek | Check-out and Return” heading_tag=”h1″]
Wake up in the morning to an amazing sunrise, and leave for a guided trekking experience to the waterfall.
Return to the campsite and have breakfast.
Checkout and move on to your return journey, bringing the experience to an end.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6a4bb-4a15″]
- Camp with Attached Washroom on double, triple and quad sharing basis.
- Welcome Drinks (on Arrival)
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Waterfall Trekking
- Valley Crossing
- Flying Fox
- Rock Climbing
- Evening Bonfire (in Winters)
- Camp Games
- Waterfall Trekking
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.