The Urumba Hills, located 10 km away from Kuttikanam and 7 km from Urumbikara is famous for its scenic beauty of the lush tea gardens, green valleys, and beautiful meadows. Nature lovers visit the spot to experience the adrenaline rush on seeing the bush landscape and rocky features at the same time.
The campsite, based at a 10 km away from Kuttikanam, lets you view the amazing beauty of Urumbi hills which is blessed with peace and scenic tea plantations that surround the camping location. The Camping package provides you with a welcome drink for a joyful start and delicious meals along with tent accommodation and a set of fun games and music to enhance the pleasure of the camping journey. Nevertheless, you can experience a Trek to Madhamakulam for exploring the natural beauty of the location and a natural water pool bath (seasonal). You also get a chance to enjoy a campfire by paying extra charges (Complimentary for a group of 20+ people) and a comfortable stay in tents.
With the Vagamon camping package, you can avail the joy of Campfire by paying 500/- per attempt which gets complimentary for a group of 20+ persons.
The Vagamon Camping provides you with comfortable tent accommodation along with 24/7 Caretaker service at Campsite.
Type of tents: 3 Person Coleman and 03 persons Quechua Waterproof Dome Tents
How to reach
The Urumbi Hill camping spot, located 24 km away from the Vagamon Bus Stop, can be conveniently reached through public and private transportation.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable clothes.
- Valid ID proofs.
- Torch or flashlight.
- Personal medications (if any).
- No drugs
- Follow the instructions carefully
- This is a group tour
Minimum Booking: 2 persons
Maximum Capacity– 40 persons
Check In Time: 4:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00AM
- 03.00 PM: Check in our eco-friendly Urumbi Hill Camp Vagamon. Take a break from the tedious travel and settle down.
- 05.00 PM: Evenings would be a perfect time to head towards the famed meadows and enjoy the spectacular views of mountains and tea plantations before you soak into the chill of Urumbi Hill Camp.
- 07.30 PM: Campfire.
- 08.30 PM: Dinner time!
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2″ heading_tag=”h1″]
- 06.30 AM: Grab a cup of coffee. Set out to explore the attractions of Urumbikara. Go for a morning walk through the lush green tea plantations.
- 08.00 AM: Breakfast.
- 08.30 AM: Its time for a trek towards ‘Madamakkulam’, a less explored beauty hidden by nature at Urumbikara.
- 09.00 AM: Enjoy the natural waterfall bath at ‘Madamakkulam.’
- 11.00 AM:: Check out
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-62247-b19f”]
- Tent Stay
- Welcome Drink
- Bed Coffee
- Trek to Madhamakulam
- Natural water pool bath(Seasonal)
- Fun Games
- Basket Ball
- Dart Game
- 24/7 Caretaker service at Campsite
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.