Gwalior, based in Madhya Pradesh, refers to an ancient city which is a prominent tourist spot due to its charming environment. The situation of the hilltop fort makes Gwalior more attractive for the visitors who wish to explore the city. The location is adorned with palaces and majestic temples which reflects the rich history of the spot.
About the Activity:
With the Godinga camp in Gwalior, you get to experience the eye-pleasing environment of the location. The package lets you enjoy a number of activities such as football, archery, badminton, cycling, nature walk, kitchen-garden walk. You also get to enjoy a bonfire session and undergo a delightful dairy visit.
The package is inclusive of other team building activities such as Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Form a Line, Form a Shape, Balloon Fight, Truth and Lie. Capture The Flag, Water Volleyball, Jumbo Volleyball, Human Knot etc.
The package provides warm accommodation in tents along with the scope of savoring on meals through a MAP plan. The package lets you manage complete hygiene by providing washroom facilities (common) during the stay along with drinking water facilities.
You are entitled to enjoy the stay on multiple sharing in tents where the tents would be assigned on 2/4/8 people sharing basis. In cases of rainfall, you shall be allocated with comfortable rooms.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable Footwear
- Mosquito Repellent
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Flip Flops
- After booking, Location details mentioned on Booking voucher can vary. Guests are requested to call the tour operator in advance & get the actual location of the camp.
- The Actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, Quality, No of bookings, Maintenance etc.We reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- You may expect to see families & bachelors at the same place. The place is ideal for all kinds of groups.
- This place restricts Smoking & Drinking. We may not monitor the activities on site.
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone.
- Bonfire is common for everyone.
- Camping is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
- Non-Veg food may not be available on this campsite.
- Mobile & laptop charging points are available on camp site.
- Camping is in sheds when it is raining. The location of sheds is away from Lake.
- Listen to the instructions given by the tour organizers
- Do not litter.
- Games like Cricket, Volleyball, Carrom & Badminton are available at a request to the vendor. Games may not be possible in case it is raining.
- You can also avail other fun activities such as Hiking, Air Rifling, enjoying in a Swimming pool, Local village tour, Snooker on paying additional charges.
- This is a group tour
Check-In Timing: 3 PMCheck Out Timing: 11 AM
How to Reach: The location is based at a distance of 18 kms from Gwalior and can be easily reached through public and private transportation.
Note: The participants aged 8-15 years shall be considered as children and the entry of children below 8 years of age is free for the package.
- Arrive at the campsite by around and check-in by 03:00 PM. Walk around the vicinity and explore the location on your own.
- Once you are settled down, tea and snacks will be served in an hour or two.
- Ice Breaking & Team bonding activities will be organised by or representative.
- Enjoy soothing music and a lively bonfire at the campsite that would be ready in the evening after dark.
- Enjoy the unlimited dinner at the camp while enjoying the beautiful evening. If you feel like spending more time gazing at the sky and its stars, all the time and space will be yours.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Check-out from the Campsite” heading_tag=”h1″]
- Wake up early in the morning before sunrise for a morning trek to the nearby forest and get ready for adventure activities.
- The breakfast is served around 9 AM
- You may check-out from the camps by 11:00 AM.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6a33e-a489″]
- Tent Stay
- Bonfire (Dependent on season)
- Nature walk
- Kitchen garden Walk
- Dairy visit
- Form a Line, Form a Shape
- Balloon Fight
- Truth and Lie
- Capture The Flag
- Water Volleyball
- Jumbo Volleyball
- Human Knot
- Bonfire in the evening with light Music
- Washroom facilities (common) during the stay.
- RO Water
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.