Shivpuri, 16 km from Rishikesh, is a hub of campers and adventure-seekers. The camps are settled on the white-sand river beach, by the Ganges on one side and its tributary on the other. Jungle walks, kayaking, volley-ball, river rafting, mountaineering, jungle trekking, bungee jumping and other such adventure await you. And when you simply want to unwind around the campfire, the soothing gurgles of the river and chirps of beautiful birds will keep you company. From basic to luxury tents, you have options to choose from. You will easily find accommodation and packages that will best suit you.
Things To Carry
- Trekking pant.
- Trekking shoes.
11.30 am: Welcomeelcome drinks
12.00 pm: Rock Climbing or Trekking.
02.30 pm: lunch (Dal, dry veg, roti, rice, salad, raita, achar, papad)
03.00 pm: Beach Volley Ball
05.00 pm: Evening Tea, Biscuits
09.00 pm: Campfire, snacks – Pakoda, peanut Masala and salad (Limited)
10.30 pm: Dinner (Dal, dry veg,paneer item, roti, rice, salad, achar, papad)[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: RAFTING” heading_tag=”h1″]07.00 am: Tea
08.00 am: Breakfast (Parantha, curd, bread butter jam, tea)
09.30 am: Board the bus/ Car. (Try to be punctual to enjoy the trip) Wearing rafting dresses, i.e., Shorts, light T- shirts & lower (sarees are not allowed)
10.00 am Rafting from Shivpuri to NIM beach 2 ~ 2.5 hrs. (15 km)(No transport)
Paddle your way down the world’s most amazing river Ganges! With water splashing in your face and class III rapids ahead what more could you ask for? Fill a raft with friends and family and prepare to make everlasting memories
01.30 pm: Back to camp
02.30 pm: Lunch (Dal, dry veg, roti, rice, salad, raita, achar, papad)
Rest / games
04.00 pm: Tea
04.30 pm: Trek near by town.
08.00 pm: Campfire, snacks (Limited)
09.30 pm: Dinner (Dal, dry veg,paneer item, roti, rice, salad, achar, papad)[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 3 : DEPARTURE” heading_tag=”h1″]07.00 am: Tea
08.00 am: Breakfast (Puri Bhaji, bread butter jam, tea)
09.00 am: Check-Out from camp.
Tour Ends[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6145a-2f4e”]
- 2 breakfast 2 Dinner and 2 Lunch.
- Tea/coffee will be served throughout.
- A lot of emphases is given to nutritional needs.
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.