Surrounded by the western ghats, this valley view campsite is one of its kind. With a majestic view of the mountains, you will also get to indulge in some fun activities in the lap of nature. You are in a safe and secure zone with 24/7 security in the forest area, provided with sleeping bags which will make you warm inside the tent stay throughout the night.
Play free fun games like Archery, Carrom, Chess, etc. and bibliophiles can get books to read. Explore the nature around the campsite. You can also do some paid activities like Cycling, Mountain Trekking and Eco-Tourism Safari.
It’s a pure valley view tent stay, surrounded with tea estates and forest
– Spacious level sites
– Picnic tables, and fire pits
– Clean restrooms and hot showers
– Weather-proof Tents with Sleeping Bags
– Tent light
– Mineral bottled water, One per person
Things To Carry
- Warm and comfortable clothes.
- Valid ID proofs.
- Torch or flashlight.
- Personal medications (if any).
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully
- Use the equipment without damaging
- This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
How to Reach?
This campsite is 22 km from Ooty bus stand. You can easily get a means of public transport or you can also hire a private cab to reach the campsite.
Check In Time: 1:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Camp arrival at 10:30 AM
- Traditional welcome drink (hot/cold) on arrival.
- Relax and go for an Eco-Tourism Safari Ride
- Afternoon hot and delicious lunch on your own.
- After than that go for a mountain trek. Come back at the campsite.
- Enjoy Bonfire
- Dinner served.
- Overnight stay.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2″ heading_tag=”h1″]
- Early morning wakeup call at the campsite.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-60b85-20f3″]
- Two bedded tent with extra bedding that can take up to 3 pax.
- Number of Camps- 5
- Maximum Capacity- 15
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Games- Carrom, Chess, Books to Read
- (Paid Activities)
- Cycling (5 to 8 hrs) – 500INR Per head
- Mountain Trekking (3hrs) – 800INR Per Head
- Eco-Tourism Safari ride (5hrs) – 400INR Per head
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.