Nandi Hills Drive In Camp Overview
Location: Nandi Hills
Enjoy camping at Beautiful Hill view camping spot, based in the foothills of the Nandi hills, which lies at the distance of 60 km from Bangalore. Undergo a fun-filled camping experience in the scenic spot with comfortable accommodation in tents that are surrounded by the lush greenery of hills. You get to enjoy the perfect blend of natural beauty along with a wide variety of indoor games like pool table and foosball.
Get indulged in indoor-outdoor activities, admire the views from the top, sit by the bonfire in the evening and chat with your fellow wanderers, you can do it all. The campsite provides you with a 24-hour restaurant facility along with meals in breakfast dinner and high-tea. You would be provided with double and triple sharing tents, accompanied by foam beds, pillows, and blankets. You would get the facility of 8 washrooms that are available inside the campsite premise for your convenience.
Places to visit near the campsite:
Nandi Hills Sunrise View Point & Nandi Hills Park: 13 KM
Devanahalli Fort: 17 KM
Shri Ghati Subrahmanya Temple: 25 KM
Check-in: 04:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Opening hours for activities: 4:00 PM- 8:30 PM
How to reach:
The property is located at foothills of Nandi hills, travel for around 60 km from Bangalore and as such, you can easily reach the spot by private vehicles.
The minimum number of people required to book is 2.
Children below 5 years can join for free.
Children from 6 to 10 years can book the child package.
4 PM: Check-in and relax at the campsite
4:00 PM to 7:30 PM: Head out for the activities session
7.30 PM: Gather near a bonfire for relaxing with your loved ones.
8.30 PM – 9.30 PM: Grab dinner between and retire for the night
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2 – Nandi Hills Drive in Camp” heading_tag=”h1″]
8:30 AM: Wake up in the morning and grab breakfast.
11 AM: Check out from the campsite and end the camping activity
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6212b-3039″]
- 2, 3 sharing tents with foam bed, pillows and blankets
- Maximum number of tent available- 250
- 8 common washrooms available
- Dinner Menu: Veg starter, Veg gravy, Roti/phulka, Veg flavored rice, Curd rice
- Breakfast: Idli, Vada, Bread, butter, jam, coffee
- Hi tea
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.