About Camping in Madikeri, Coorg:
12Whether you are adventure lover, traveller or nature lovers, Kodagu or Coorg will lay a claim to your hearts as soon as you get here. Nestled peacefully on the eastern slopes of the Western Ghats, the terrains of Coorg are hilly and green. The wooded slopes, the scenic vantage points, and a rich and colourful local life captivate the imagination of every tourist who comes here.
A haven of sorts for coffee lovers, the drink is locally grown and if stories are to be believed is best tasted in the hills of this dreamy town. The northern region of Coorg is bedecked with hills and valleys such as the Nishani Betta, a hill in the Talacauvery ranges. Camping in Coorg is truly an experience that can only be felt and not described.
Nourish that adrenaline junky in you and Stay in campsites in North Coorg to get a taste of adventure in the bounty of best that nature has to offer. Breathe the fresh air and marvel at the picturesque Nishani Hills that accompany you all the way to the Coorg camping site.
Challenge yourself to various sports such as zip-lining, treetop adventures, trekking and unwind around a campfire to take back an experience that will revitalize you from the inside. If you are not an adventurous person then relax at the camp and enjoy your peaceful vacation while playing board games or take a walk in the coffee estate.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Number of Camps-10
Maximum Capacity- 20
Minimum number of people req: 2
Check-In Time: 11:00AM
Check Out Time: 11:00AM
How to reach:
It is 8 km away from Madikeri bus stand so you can either take public transport or a private cab or vehicle.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable clothes
- Good quality trekking/hiking shoes
- Caps or hats, sunglasses and camera
- Sunscreen lotion
- ID Proof
- Booking Voucher
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour
- Avoid roaming during the nights
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour
- The tour takes place through the eco-friendly zone, do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites
Zipline, trekking and treetop adventures are not included in the package.
Indulge in activities
Go for a coffee estate walk
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Checkout with memories” heading_tag=”h1″]
Wake up and enjoy the sunrise
Have your breakfast
Leave with memories
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6518a-032c”]
- Tented accommodation on multiple sharing basis in Madikeri Camps
- Breakfast and dinner included
- Coffee Estate Walk
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.