Undoubtedly one of the most famous places to visit in Maharashtra, the Lohagad fort is history preserved at its most beautiful. It is also one of the most visited locations in the state.
This camp at the base of the trek to the fort is one of the most amazing places to stay in the region. You can enjoy the scenes of the beautiful green valley that the fort and the camp is located in, with the valley being the most serene part of the whole visage. The camp offers dome tents with beds with a clean and hygienic washroom facility. Also, the staff ensures that you stay safe and sound while on a stay here. This forms an amazing and convenient base camp for the trek to Lohagad.
About the activity:
– Reach the campsite on your own, enjoy your complimentary welcome tea and snacks and settle into the camps.
– You will enjoy a self-prepared BBQ time, followed by a delicious dinner provided by the camp, with options for both veg and non-veg.
– This will be followed by a session of campfire and a deep and comfortable slumber in the valley.
– You will wake-up the next morning and leave for the trek to Lohagad on your own, right after your morning tea and breakfast. After descending and checking out, the experience will come to an end.
Things To Carry
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Good trekking or sports shoes.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Personal Medication
- Personal Toiletries
- Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (If required)
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature are not included in the package cost
- This is a group tour
Pick up Point: Malavali Railway Station ticket counter.
- 06:00 pm: Meet at Malavali railway Station ticket counter.
- 06:15 pm: Start Trekking
- 09:00 pm: Reach Lohgadwadi
- 09:15 pm: Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- 09:30 pm: Reach at Camping Site
- 10:00 pm: Tent pitching Session
- 10:30 pm: Bonfire, Fun, Group Activity, Enjoy amazing night view of valley, Have a nice sleep
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Lohagad Trek and Check-out” heading_tag=”h1″]
- 05:300 am: Wakeup call
- 06:00 am: Morning tea
- 07:00 am: Lohagad exploration
- 09:00 am: Breakfast
- 09:30 am: Start Descend
- 12:30 pm: Reach Malavali Station
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6db99-ff1d”]
- Stay in Tents on sharing basis
- 1 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) and 1 Breakfast
- Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Trekking, Bonfire
- Breakfast & Tea
- Camping in Tents
- Expertise & Guide Charges, first aid kit
- Safe & secure campground with washroom facility
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.