Igatpuri refers to a little town and a scenic hill station, based in the Western Ghat mountains of Maharashtra. The town comprises of a wide set of attractive spots such as the Myanmar Gate, Tringalwadi Fort along with the Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary, and many such locations. The spot is ideal for a perfect weekend getaway that caters to the visitors with the views of lush greenery and unique animals.About Camping at Igatpuri near Lake:
Enjoy a delightful riverside camping experience by taking up the camping at Igatpuri near lake package which is devised to render peaceful sunset views and a great opportunity for a delightful stargazing session. Listen to the mesmerizing chirping of birds and enjoy the views of the lake, so that you can enjoy your weekend trip away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The lakeside camping at Igatpuri lets you enjoy soothing ambience of the spot along with grabbing tea and evening snacks. Spend relaxing times with your loved ones in Maharashtra and capture the uncountable memories in form of selfies and groupies.
The lakeside camping experience at Igatpuri is inclusive of acoustic music session and BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)(Limited) along with fun games and bonfire. Besides, you would be provided with comfortable bedding and enjoy the privilege of a walking session alongside the lake.
Things To Carry
- Id Proof Compulsory
- 2. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
- 3. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
- 4. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- 5. Raincoat / Pochos.
- 6. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per proscriptions if any.
- 7. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- 8. Backpack to carry all stuffs. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
- 9. Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change).
- 10. Camera (Optional)
- 11. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.(Mobile flash wont be entertained)
- 12. Bedsheets / Sleeping Bag.
- 13. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
- This is a group tour
Check-In : 4:30 PM
Check Out: 10:30 AM
Note: Minimum 2 persons are required to book the package.
- Meeting point: Kasara station (Saturday 03:00 pm)
- 03:15 pm: Start your experience by boarding towards the campsite.
- 04:30 pm: On reaching the campsite, grab some yummy snacks amidst the perfect view of the surrounding.
- 07:00 pm: Start with the delightful the night camping along with your friends or family.
- 08:00 pm: Get served with the Barbeque (Veg/Non-veg) and savour on the delicious platter.
- 09:30 pm: Enjoy gazing at the stars under the sky, and grab some delicious dishes from the local cuisine.
- 10:30 pm: Be entertained with music along the lakeside and make new friends when you enjoy the bonfire.
- 12:00 am: Head towards the tents for sound sleep and retire for the night.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: End of the Camping at Igatpuri near Lake” heading_tag=”h1″]
- 08:00 am: – Wake up early in the morning at around 8 am and enjoy the fresh air.
- 08:30 am: Freshen up yourself and enjoy grabbing a scrumptious breakfast along with the views of the lake.
- 09:00 am: 10:00 am: Enjoy the pleasant morning along the Lakeside and take the pleasure of playing games and dipping your legs in the lake.
- 10:30 am: Check out from campsite & leave towards Kasara.
- 03:30 pm: End of the trip along with some everlasting memories.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-68af0-9c67″]
- Tented accommodation on double sharing basis
- Mattresses and blankets will be provided
- Evening Refreshment.
- Dinner (veg, non-veg, Jain).
- Breakfast & Tea/Coffee.
- Transportation from Kasara to Kasara..
- Live Music.
- Live Acoustics
- Lakeside Camping Under the Stars
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Tent Stay with proper Bedding
- Fun Games
- Night Walk By the lake
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.