Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh and is surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas. Famous for Buddhism and natural beauty, the city attracts thousands of people in seek of peace and solace.
About the Camp:
The beautiful campsite is present deep in the jungle and is ready to make your vacation dreams come true. The camps are equipped with all the necessary amenities and are safe and secured.
The package comes with a comfortable stay along with the provision of MAP Plan. You also get to grab delicious bbq and spend a music night with a bonfire.
The Stay encompasses comfortable tents that would be provided in double or triple sharing basis.
The package lets you grab delicious meals in the form of breakfast, dinner/lunch. Also, you get to eat mouth-watering barbeque.
Check-In Time: 12 PM
Check-out Time: 10 AM
How to reach?
The camp is located in a convenient location at Dharamshala and can be easily reached through public and private transportation.
Note: Tents will be allocated on double/triple sharing basis by the vendor depending on the number of the booking.
Minimum 2 and maximum 30 persons can avail the benefits of the package.
Things To Carry
- Extra pair of clothes
- Carry medicines if necessary.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- Use the equipment carefully.
- Tent Stay
- Music Night
- Stay with MAP Plan
- Music night
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.