Dhanaulti is a small town located at a distance of 25 km from Mussoorie. Dhanaulti is known for its picturesque oak forests. The pleasant weather adorns Dhanaulti.
About the campsite:
This campsite is located at an altitude of 8500 feet in the middle of Oak forest. The pleasant weather of Dhanaulti will make you forget about all your worries of day to day life. You can indulge in several sports like Badminton, cricket, carrom board, chess, cards, and ludo. Experience the thrilling rope adventure activities like Burma bridge, Parallel rope, Mowgli walk, and Suspension bridge. If you are a nature lover then go for a waterfall trek through the thick forest. All the meals will be served to you at the camp itself. Enjoy the bonfire session with your friends and family.
Two bedded tent with extra bedding that can take up to 3-4 persons. 20 tents are available at the campsite and up to 60 persons can accommodate.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Evening Hi-tea will be served during the stay.
How to reach:
The campsite is located in Dhanaulti which is about 25 km away from Mussoorie. Taking any kind of private or public transport is advisable.
Check-in Time: 11:00 am
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm
A minimum of 2 and a maximum of 60 people can book this homestay.
Tent allocation will be done on double/triple sharing basis.
Check in the campsite-Freshen up
Time for a lunch meal
After lunch go for a short trek
Come back to the campsite and play games
Bonfire session with light music
Have your dinner meal
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2″ heading_tag=”h1″]
Wake up have your breakfast
Check-out with memories
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6df23-5c9f”]
- Tent stay
- Evening Hi-Tea
- Games- Badminton, Carrom board, Chess, Playing Cards, Ludo
- Nature Walk
- Adventure Activities like Burma Bridge, Parallel rope, Mowgli walk, Suspension bridge, waterfall trek (*All Activites are included & Subject to weather condition*.)
- Adventure Activities
- Camp Games
- Bonfire with light music
Any personal charges.
Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.