Enjoy the camping in Auli with Gorson Bugyal day hike.
Our campsites are well-equipped with the kitchen to serve delicious hot meals, comfortable tents suitable for each season, sleeping bags, camping chairs and other facilities including toilet tents.
In Auli Adventure Camps you can feel the excitement of short day hikes, jungle walks & nature trails, night treks and soft outdoor adventure activities to suit all age-groups. Unwind with calming hues at sunset. Enjoy a bonfire, feel one with nature and retire in cozy comforts of your tent.
Welcome to Auli, meet our guide/camp leader near GMVN Auli. Walk towards the camping site. Welcome, drink tea-coffee and snacks upon arrival. After getting fresh, enjoy the scenic snow-capped Himalayan views from Auli. You can see Nanda Devi (2nd highest peak of Indian Himalayas), Barmal peak, Hathi-Ghodi-Palkhi, and Sleeping beauty mountains.
Evening sightseeing at the Auli base area and visit Hanuman Temple (optional). Enjoy delicious freshly cooked hot meals. Have fun playing games/group activities. Dinner and overnight stay Auli Adventure Camps.[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Auli to Gorson Bugyal (Meadows)” heading_tag=”h1″]Stay-Camps Altitude-3056 mts
Post leisure breakfast, enjoy a chair-car ride from Auli base to Auli top, it’s time for an easy grade day hike to Himalayan meadows – Gorson Bugyal. The trail for this (4 km easy grade) hike starts from Auli top and passes through the deodar (cedar) tree forest giving you an exciting experience. See the artificial lake at Auli top, and en route also see a small but beautiful local temple.
With an easy walk, you will reach spectacular meadows with breathtakingly beautiful 360 degrees Himalayan Panorama and stunning views of Nanda Devi on one side and Barmal on the other. Enjoy packed lunch.
Late evening, we arrange for a bonfire. Strike chord or the tune of your favorite lyrics before you retire for the day. Dinner and overnight stay in camping tents in Auli.[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 3 : Departure from Auli Camps” heading_tag=”h1″]Altitude- 3056mts.
After an early breakfast, it’s time to head back. Check-out and trip ends with fond memories.[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-64a92-8323″]
- 2 night accommodation in dome tents on twin/triple sharing basis
- Vegetarian meals (Breakfast, packed Lunch, Evening snacks and Dinner) as per itinerary (from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 3)
- Fully escorted hikes with professional local trekking guides
- All charges for adventure tents, sleeping bags, kitchen tent, camping chairs, toilet tent and other camping gear and its carriage etc
- Conservation fees and permits
- Arrangement for bonfire
- Travel Insurance and / or any other kind of insurance
- Single supplement and request for single occupancy will be charged extra
- Any accommodation, travel or transport (or upgrade thereof) outside of the above itinerary for any reason
- Cost and expenses for medical treatment, emergency, evacuation or any other contingency, etc
- Tickets for Joshimath – Auli – Joshimath ropeway, Auli Chair Car
- Charges for pony/porter, if hired to carry client’s extra personal luggage or for personal ride
- Charges for any sightseeing or activities not included in the itinerary
- Meals other than breakfast lunch, evening snacks and dinner as indicated in the itinerary above
- Mineral water and other beverages / drinks
- Any kind of personal expenses / bills
- Any drinks, tips, gifts for the instructors/guides/camping staff, ,etc
- Anything which is not specifically covered under price inclusion
- Taxes Extra
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.