Munnar is one of the most beautiful locations in the greens of the Western Ghats. Popularly called the Kashmir of the South, Munnar is home to some of the most mesmerizing valleys of all time, and the best of the viewpoints to see these sights is called the Top Station. This camping brings you to spend a day at this amazing location where the rare Neelakurunji Flowers grow.
Located at a distance of about 38 km from Munnar, the top station is perched at a height of 1,880 m above sea level. From here, you can get an amazing panoramic view of the Western Ghats and the valley of Theni. The campsite is set against a backdrop of the Munnar Hills and is surrounded by thick forests. Under you, you will have an amazing view of the tea plantations of Munnar.
Stay in comfortable tents on sharing basis. The maximum capacity of the campsite is 100 people.
The best thing to do during your stay here is to explore the natural beauty that surrounds this place. For that, a short trekking experience. To make your stay here fun, the campsite also has many indoor games, a campfire, and arrangements for music.
How to Reach:
The campsite is located about 38 km from the city of Munnar, you can follow the famous Munnar-Top Station Highway to arrive at the stay.
Minimum no of people required to book: 2
Things To Carry
- Backpack/daypack to carry stuff while on short walks
- Valid ID proof issued by the government
- Comfortable winterwear
- Comfortable footwear
- Personal medication, if any
- Personal toiletries and towels
- Gloves/mufflers/warm cap may be carried for evenings
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries
- Cash as there are not many ATMs nearby
- Mosquito repellent
- First Aid kit
- The temperature drops to -3°c at night, so do carry warmers and blankets with you.
- Pick up and drop is not included in the package.
- Any personal expenses, items of a personal nature, or anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusions label is to be considered an exclusion.
- 5:00 PM -Check in to the campsite
- 5:30 PM- Evening Tea
- Indulge in various activities
- 7:00 PM – Participate in the various activities planned for you at the campsite
- Campfire after Sunset
- 08:30 PM – Dinner
- Retire for the night after dinner
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Breakfast and Check-out | End of Experience” heading_tag=”h1″]
- Wake up
- Participate in the various activities planned for you at the campsite
- 8:30 am- Breakfast
- 10:00 am Check out from the campsite
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6c49e-087f”]
- Stay in comfortable tents on a sharing basis.
- Breakfast, and Dinner are included in the package with options for veg and non-veg available.
- Short trekking
- Indoor activities
- Music and Campfire
- Snacks and Refreshments
- Fresh up room
- Sleeping bag
- Hot and cold drinking water
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.