Wayanad is a peaceful and beautiful town settled in the hills of Kerala. Reaching the town through thrilling roads and watching green beauty along in abode of clouds is one of the most amazing thing to do. And this is the reason travelers love to come here again and again.
About the Campsite:
The camp is present amidst the natural beauty which offers opportunities to explore plethora of multiple activities in nearby region. Moreover, its placement right beneath the Chembra peak gives an added advantage to the visitors as well.
About the Stay:
The stay encompasses 25 tents that can be accommodated on triple sharing basis. Hence, a total of 75 people can stay here at a time and enjoy a perfect weekend in nature and its laps.
Check in: 2 PM
Check out: 12.30 PM (For package 1) and 7.30 PM (For package 2)
About the Variants and activities:
Package 1: Off roading + Plantation walk + Property Visit + Campfire + Dinner + Bed tea + Breakfast + Nature walk + Trekking + River expedition (At extra cost) + Off road drive back to the beginning point.
Package 2: Off roading + Plantation walk + Property Visit + Campfire + Dinner + Bed tea + Breakfast + Nature walk + Trekking + River expedition + Offroading to Aranmala + Lunch + Nature walk + Zipline + Sunset point visit + Evening snacks
How to reach?
The campsite is around 12km from Kalpetta and can be reached easily by private or shared vehicle. Guests will be informed about the exact location right after the confirmed booking along with place of meeting for off-road transfer to the campsite.
Things To Carry
- Additional pair of jeans/Capri’s, woolen clothing /jacket
- Towel (optional)
- Back pack/shoulder bag (for trekking and hiking)
- Sports shoes
- Umbrella (optional)
- Sun glasses and sunscreen lotion (optional)
- Keep the environment neat, green and clean.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicants while on a day-out.
- Off road jeep transfer to and from the campsite
*NOTE: Minimum number of person required to book Package 1 is 2
*NOTE: Minimum number of person required to book Package 2 is 4
- Pick up after 2 PM from Meppadi.
- 2.15 PM: Nature Experience by jeep where you will experience a 4.5Km off-road experience.
- 3.00 PM: Check in at the campsite
- 4.00 PM Plantation walk and property visit.
- 6.00 PM Campfire
- 7.30 PM: Dinner
- Over night stay in tent (with sleeping bags)
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2″ heading_tag=”h1″]
- 7.00 AM: Bed tea
- 8.00 AM: Go for nature walk, listen to the sounds of birds and woods.
- 8.30 PM: Breakfast
- 9.00 AM: Trekking
- 10.00 AM: River expedition (at extra cost for Package 1)
- 12.30 PM: Check out by 12.30 PM for Package 1 and Off-road drive back to Meppadi and return to past.
- Package 2 will include:
- 01:30 PM: Lunch
- 02:15 PM: Nature walk and natural pond visit.
- 03:00 PM: Proceed for Kerala’s longest Zipline .
- 04:45 PM: Finish Zipine and proceed to sunset point.
- 05:30 PM: Tea snacks to be served at Sunset point.
- 06:45 PM: drop back to parking
- 07:30 PM: Leave to respective homes and back to civilization.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-68f69-faaa”]
- Accommodation for 1 night in tents on triple sharing basis
- Lunch (If selected)
- Off Roading
- Plantation Walk
- Nature Walk
- River Expedition (Package 2) + (Additional cost for Package 1)
- Arnamala Offroading (Package 2)
- Zipline (Package 2)
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.