Ganga shows one of its best forms in Rishikesh. And to see it when its best, is both an adventurous and spiritual experience. Perfect for a weekend getaway with your family and friends, this camping experience besides mountains, rivers and waterfalls is the one you will never forget.
About Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting:
The camp is riverside with a beautiful mountain view all around it. Just a 5-minute walk from the main road, this camp promises to give a great camping experience. Scenic locations including waterfalls surround this camp which can be explored by trekking.
Trek to explore the beauty around and see the true nature of nature. Visit the nearby waterfall and take a dip and take some pictures with your loved ones. Play relaxing games like Badminton, Chess, Ludo, Playing Cards, etc, and enjoy your evening with Bonfire, Snacks, and music. And the all famous white water rafting of Rishikesh needs no introduction. It is the ultimate adventure activity. Go for it!
You can choose from:
Camping without rafting
Camping with rafting(10-12km)
Two bedded tent with extra bedding that can take up to 3 pax (triple sharing), 11 Alpine Deluxe Tents and10 Swiss Tents are available at the site.
Breakfast, Dinner and Evening Snacks are included in the package.
How to reach?
The campsite is situated on the banks of the Tributary of the Ganga river. Public transport is generally easily available, or you as you can Take the shared cab from across the Laxman Jhula going towards the Mohanchati. The camp is just a 5-minute walk from the main road.
Check-in: 12:00 noon
Check-out: 12:00 noon
A minimum of three people is required for booking.
Things To Carry
- Additional pair of jeans/Capris, woollen clothing /jacket
- Towel (optional)
- Backpack/shoulder bag (for trekking and hiking)
- Sports shoes
- Umbrella (optional)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen lotion (optional)
12:00- Check in
6:30- Bonfire with snacks and music
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: ” heading_tag=”h1″]
enjoy some indoor games
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-68612-ec16″]
- Stay on sharing basis
- 10 Swiss Tents
- Breakfast, Dinner and Evening Snacks
- Rafting (10-12 km)
- Playing Cards
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.