Alibaug is a rather well-known yet offbeat destination near Mumbai, Maharashtra. One of the major reasons behind the popularity of this small town is the presence of multiple beaches of this town on the west coast, which also means that this quaint little town offers amazing views of the sunset over the sea.
Camping in Alibaug is built on a beach is an amazing way to spend an amazing getaway from the city and on a secluded piece of coastline with your near and dear ones. You can experience the views of the sea, with many shacks built as parking spots for the boats of local fishermen, and many other such amazing views, including a mesmerizing sunset. Enjoy the cool and refreshing breeze coming in from the sea as you sit on the sand enjoying the feeling of being here. The Alibaug camp offers tents, beds, cushions and a pullover, shall anyone feel cold.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
About Alibaug Beach Camping:
– You will be arriving at the Alibaug campsite on your own and will be getting a welcome beverage with a snack.
– After settling into the tents, the rest of the evening is for you to spend on your leisure. Take a dip into the sea, don’t worry we have clean toilets to freshen up again.
– Click pictures, watch birds nearby or just sit on the shore and enjoy the breeze.
– Spend the evening with bonfire session, music and stories before dinner is served with both veg and non-veg options available.
– Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg/Jain limited quantity). We’ll guide you for the same.
– Grab a good night’s sleep with the sound of waves lapping on the shore.
– You will be given a wake-up call in the morning, followed by a hot breakfast.
– Post this, you will check out of the camps to bring the experience of Alibaug beach camping to an end.
Check-in : 3:30 PM
Check-out: 11 AM
Campsite will be alloted on a first come first serve basis. The available locations for the campsite are Revdanda, Nagaon, and Nandgaon. You might be alloted any of them depending upon the availability.
Things To Carry
- Extra Blankets, if needed
- Personal medication
- Personal toiletries
- Camera (optional)
- Torch and an extra pair of batteries
- Valid ID proof issued by the Government
- Camping near beach is not allowed as per local authorities discretion.
- GST is applicable to the tour cost
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature are not included in the package cost
- The camp is in a remote location of the area & the roads towards the camp may not be smooth since the camps are located near the beach.
- Camping is in outskirts.
- After booking, Location details mentioned on Booking voucher can vary. Guests are requested to call the tour operator in advance & get the actual location of the camp.
- You may expect to see families & bachelors at the same place. The place is ideal for all kind of groups.
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone.
- Bonfire is common for everyone.
- Camping is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
- Listen to the instructions given by the tour organizers
- The Actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, Quality, No of bookings, Maintenance etc. We reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- Do not litter
How to reach:
You can easily reach the campsite with the help of public or private transport.
- You will have to arrive at the Alibaug camping site by 3:30 PM on your own to begin the experience of the offbeat beach camping in Alibaug.
- You will be given a complimentary welcome beverage with snacks once you have checked in and have freshened up.
- The rest of the evening is for you to spend at your leisure. You can use this to click amazing pictures at the beach, of the sea, or of the camp. Take a dip into the sea, don’t worry we have clean toilets to freshen up again.
- You can even do bird watching here or simply sit on the beach and enjoy the views.Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg/Jain limited quantity). We’ll guide you for the same.
- Once the evening settles in, you can enjoy around the warm and cozy campfire, with stories and music to accompany you.
- Dinner will be served here, with the options of both veg and non-veg.
- Overnight stay in the Alibaug beachside camps.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Check-out and Departure” heading_tag=”h1″]
- You will be given a wake-up call to witness the fresh view of the sea is equally beautiful as the sunset.
- Take a dip into the sea, don’t worry we have clean toilets to freshen up again.
- You can freshen up and have your breakfast, post which, you will be checking out of the camps to bring the experience of camping in Alibaug to an end.
- Get back home with a bag full of memories and a gallery full of pictures.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-625f7-0715″]
- Tents on multiple sharing basis
- 1 Breakfast
- BBQ Snacks (cooked by staff)(Limited)
- 1 unlimited Dinner (Veg and Non-Veg)
- Evening Tea & Snacks
- Bonfire with music
- Light Indoor/outdoor Activities
- Music System for group
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.