Location: Bhagsu Nag, Dharamshala
Check-in Time: 10:00 am
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Bhagsunag also is known as the Bhagsunath is a village near Mcleodgunj in the Dharamshala. The destination is famous for its ancient temple and picturesque waterfall. Because of the waterfall and close to Mcleodgunj, Dharamkot and the Triund Trek, the Bhagsunag is the first choice of travelers.
Go on an unforgettable camping experience at the height of 1735 meters. Check into the campsite and take some rest. Head to enjoy Rock climbing and Rappelling activities. After that, visit Bhagsunag Temple and Waterfall and don’t forget to take memorable photos of this incredible place. Enjoy an amazing bonfire night at the campsite and exchange stories with fellow travelers. Spend the night under the stunning views of a vast sky full of stars with the loved ones.
The package is all-inclusive of breakfast, lunch, and dinner with veg and Non-veg meal option.
How to reach:
The campsite is located 2 km from Bhagsu Nag. You can reach here by either taking public transport or by hiring a private cab.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Personal medicine kit
- Extra pair of clothes
- Guests can carry hard liquor from outside.
- Guests are not allowed to participate in the activities after consuming alcohol.
- Guests will be charged for any kind of damages caused to the property or things belonging to the camp.
- We are not responsible for your valuables and belongings.
- Any mishaps, provoking fights, barging in other guest’s privacy is strictly prohibited in our premises.
- Loud Music is allowed till 10.30 PM. After that, we can play low music.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly not allowed outside the campsite or before the activities.
- Adventure activities are risky in nature. We highly recommend you to take medical and life insurance before you do any adventure activity.
Check-in Camp at Bhagsunag (1735m)
Fresh up & take breakfast
Proceed for the activities Rock climbing and Rappelling demo practice
Come back to Campsite at Bhagsunag
Take your Hot lunch
Visit Bhagsunag Temple & Waterfall
Come back to the campsite
Have Tea & snacks with Camp-fire
Have your Dinner with light Music & night stay in tent at Bhagsunag
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2″ heading_tag=”h1″]After breakfast take Departure[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-655c4-b459″]
- Tent stay on sharing basis
- Breakfast- Sandwich, Eggs, milk/juice (Menu may vary)
- Veg meals and Non-veg meals- Rice, Roti, Sabzi (Chicken or mix veg) and raita
- Bonfire with music
- Rock climbing
- Trekking to Bhagsu Nag
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.