Beach Camping At South Goa from Bangalore.
Trip Location: South Goa
First of its kind, this tour is made up of a chance at camping on the beach, a trek in the jungles of South Goa’s coast, serene views of the shore from the waters along with the feeling of tranquility in one of the offbeat and isolated beaches of Goa.
After boarding the transfer vehicle on Day 0, you will drive towards South Goa’s Palolem beach. On the way, you stop and freshen up at Karwar, and have your breakfast.
Upon arrival at Palolem, exploration of the coast begins from trekking along the Kanika islands and wading across a small stream in crystal clear waters. Few cliffs after, you will bear witness to the crystal clear beaches from an aerial perspective. In the afternoon you would head back to Palolem beach and relax in one of the beach cafes where you would also be served your lunch. Just as the sun starts becoming pleasant, you will make your way to the Butterfly Beach by boats and witness the beach from the waters. This is also where you will set up camp and put up a fire by the beach right before the night sets in
After a good night’s sleep, you wake up to witness a cool morning by the beach and be welcomed by the warm waters, like a natural Jacuzzi. You will then pack up and head towards Palolem beach; half – walk in the jungles of the coast and the other half – go by bus via the MDR 49. Post breakfast, head back towards Bangalore and have lunch on the way.
Things To Carry
- Personal medication (if any)
- Sweaters (Suggested)
- Strong backpack (Preferably waterproof)
- Fresh pairs of clothes for two days
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- A torch with new batteries (just in case of emergency)
- You can carry Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks – Glucose etc.)
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen.
- Camera (Optional)
- Time mentioned in the package are tentative approximations and are subject to small variations
- Pack light, carry only what is necessary
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion labels will not be a part of the package
- This is a group tour
- You will be picked up from Bangalore
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Goa Beach Camping” heading_tag=”h1″]
- You reach the campsite in South Goa in the early hours of Morning
- After freshening up, you will be served with the breakfast
- Post this, you will pack up lunch and begin the trek
- In evening, you will return to the campsite to relax and enjoy the campfire
- Dinner and overnight on the campsite
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 3 : Return” heading_tag=”h1″]
- You will wake up early in the morning to witness Goa in its morning beauty.
- After breakfast this morning, you will leave for Catherine falls
- In the late evening, you will arrive back in Bangalore
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-6af46-64b2″]
- Overnight stay at camps
- 1 each of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Boat Riding
- Instructor from BMC
- Adventure Insurance
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.