Check-in time: 12:00 pm (Day 1- Noon)
Check-out time: 10:00 am (Day 2)
Spend some time staying amidst nature and experience nature and adventure at its best. Camp under the stars and enjoy some free time to enjoy the splendid view of the mountain range. Go for a refreshing nature walk in the fresh air.
This camping experience allows you to stay a night in the glorious wilderness of Dalhousie. Your camping begins with a check-in at the camp which is set in among lush, picturesque greenery, with mountain ranges. The campsite is just 10 km away from the local market or bus stand. You can see families and youth at the campsite. Bed down in the greeny campsite and enjoy your meals. Enjoy a delicious dinner with a bonfire in the evening with light music.
Spend your night while enjoying the stargazing in the clear sky. Enjoy sunrise and don’t forget to capture panoramic photographs. Brace yourself for the ziplining, Burma bridge, bamboo bridge and rappelling near the campsite.
How to reach:
The campsite is 10 km away from the Dalhousie bus stand and you can easily reach here by public or private transport.
Package you can choose:
Camping with MAP plan-
In this type of package, you will be enjoying your camping with Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
Camping with AP plan-
In this type of package, you will be enjoying your camping with all three meals, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Things you can do at the campsite:
Enjoy the bonfire with music in the evening. Also, you can go trekking around the campsite.
Things you can do around the campsite:
You can enjoy Zipline (100, 300, 400 and 600 meters), Bamboo bridge, Burma bridge, and Rappelling at an extra cost.
Things To Carry
- Warm and comfortable clothes
- Good quality trekking shoes, slippers
- Sunscreen lotion
- Water bottles, trendy backpack, and energy bars/snacks
- Sunglasses and a camera
- Cap or hat
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flashlight (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- Valid ID proof
- Children aged 5 years, it is free of cost.
- Children aged 5-14 years can join the camping on Child ticket.
- The start time of the meal: Breakfast -9:00am, Lunch: 2:00 pm and for Dinner: 9:00 pm.
- The campsite has a common washroom facility.
- For adventure activities, the concerned person will be there.
- Please maintain a friendly environment.
- Keep the surroundings clean.
Reach campsite, check in to the camps and take some rest.
Enjoy Trekking around the campsite.
In the evening, enjoy a bonfire with music.
Have Dinner at the campsite.
Spend the night under the stars.
[/icon_timeline_item][icon_timeline_item time_title=”Day 2: Check-out from the Campsite” heading_tag=”h1″]
Enjoy sunrise and have Breakfast in the laps of nature.
Check-out from the campsite.
[/icon_timeline_item][/icon_timeline][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Inclusions & Exclusions” tab_id=”1586519190759-4-67ef5-280c”]
- Tent stay on sharing basis
- Breakfast along with Lunch or Dinner (MAP plan)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (AP plan)
- Trekking (Around campsite 4 km)
- Bonfire & music
- Any personal charges.
- Anything which is unmentioned in the inclusions.
Amendments / cancellations:-
· 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
· 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
· 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
· 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
· Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
· Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
· The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided
Sightseeing places are based on Time, Traffic, climatic conditions and arrival and departure timings. we will try to cover as many as places possible within the scheduled time.
· If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
· Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
· Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
· No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
· The above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.